Calamansi a Wonder Fruit.
Citrofortunella microcarpa, the calamondin or calamansi, is a fruit tree in the family Rutaceae native Asia. Other English language common names include calamonding, calamandarin, golden lime, "Philippine lime", Panama orange, Chinese orange, acid orange
Food and health bloggers are so familiar with this Calamansi flushing. Google it and it will give so many results. It is the most cheapest way of cleansing, detoxifying or getting rid of some belly fats accumulated for several years already. Calamansi is an all season fruit but there are times price per kilo or by 100's goes up. The law of supply and demand sometimes applies. You can purchase this from grocery store or wet market near you.
This is my healthiest replacement of glutathione pill. I'm not just making my liver clean but I am also getting rich vitamin C that enhances beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within and bringing glow on my face. Our own body produces it's own glutathione. Normally glutathione is recycled in the body except when the toxic load becomes too heavy and great. Our daily lives are expose to toxins, chemicals, and pollution, the reality that really bites. A sick person is unable to recreate and recycle glutathione in his or her own body. So, glutathione pill is more recommended.
There are so many things you can do with calamansi. It can be a cleanser, stain remover, thirst-quencher, source of Vitamin-C, makes skin lighter, for marinating, sauce for grilled food or an alternative remedy for cough and colds. Such a wonderful creation by God!
This is how I flush toxins and other unwanted waste inside me.
Stuff you need:
- 28 pieces Calamansi (huh! so acidic!) wait.. wait.. wait.. try it first! Once you're use to it, it's like drinking your favorite milk tea :D
- A Glass with lukewarm water
- Honey (to taste better)
Process and Preparation:
- First thing first, wash calamansi and drain.
- Cut the upper portion and be careful not to cut the seeds. Cut seeds contribute to astringent taste.
- Manually squeeze all 28 calamansi in the glass of lukewarm water. Of course, one at a time. Use strainer to separate seeds from juice.
- Put one tablespoon of honey to make it taste a bit better. But I go for water and calamansi only.
- After extracting the calamansi juice and if honey is already added, drink and bottoms up! Don't let the lukewarm water turn to normal. Please make it sure that water is not too hot and not too cold. "Lukewarm" :)
- Do this when you get up in the morning with no food-intake yet, even milk, coffee, tea or water.
- Do this for one month straight. And you'll see the results.
- Continuous use really works. You can see results even few days. Your waste can tell! Oppss.. Excuse me, sorry...
- Regular bowel movement.
- Eliminate allergy or sneezing in the morning (due to morning dust).
- Lower cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- When you're clean inside, it make your skin glow.
- Makes you pretty inside - out!
Patience and perseverance is a virtue. With continuous calamansi flushing, it would be very beneficial to our whole being. Organic and natural way of detoxifying and cleansing our system. Wanna give a try? Start now!